RQ Jew

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:36:09 +0100

MOB's Notes from the Nochet files on Arstola reminded me of Tom Zunder's version of the Sun County campaign.
_

Tom ran the Esrolian population of Sun County as analogues of Jews in medieval Europe. It really provided a way for the players to focus on the Sun Domers' xenophobia. God I hated  those arrogant, bigoted sons of horses... unfortunately my (Balazaring) character thought Sun Dome the acme of civilisation and was largely blind to their faults. He did, however, develop quite a liking for spicy Esrolian cooking.
_

On the whole I have to agree with Stephen M; this is a bit too obvious for my taste too but keep those notes coming.
_

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
=20