Jews on Glorantha....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 18:31:07 GMT

Actually rather than the Esrolians being Glorantha's Jews I always played the Ducks that way.

Just think, a small people, more martially sucessful than appearances at first suggest, always dreaming of their Lost Homeland. In my games they all had Jewish Mothers too.... ("Eat, eat, Erasmus! You're too thin! Why, oh why did the gods give me a son who wanted to be an adventurer? Your father went to all that trouble to get you apprenticed to that alchemist (didn't you dear?) and you have to throw it all away marching through swamps with Storm Bulls. Storm Bulls! What's this family coming to?....You aren't eating?")

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.