Truestone

From: Lantis <akuma_at_best.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:27:38 -0800 (PST)

Apparently I *am* the only one on the list that thinks RQ3 Truestone rules are appalling. However, with this new insight into Glorantha, we can deduce a few things:

Nobody at the Celestial Court used magic. After all, the Spike would suck all the spells away.

Likewise, the inhabitants of the area near the Block don't bother with rune spells either. After all, there is a .1% chance of being struck by a grain of blank truestone sand each day (making a cumulative yearly percentage chance of around 30%). That means all your magic gets sucked away, and you are highly unlikely to ever find that particular grain of sand.

Blank truestone is particularily prized by spys and assasins. Put a single grain into food or drink, and the victim will lose all their spells!