Glorantha Con IV

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 20:24:25 +0000

I would like to add my thanks to Andrew Joelson and his supporters for putting on a very fun Con. As I am slowing coming to the  realization myself, setting up a Con is no easy task.

Some of my highlights were:
- - Watching Penorri, chief of the Vostangi clan, prove the old adage
that holding power is far harder than getting power. Jeff Richard's "The Tale of Orkarl's Bull" was great fun to run. I honestly think he and I enjoyed it more than the players.

But the best part of the Con was just meeting all the great people from the digest again.

And now back to de-lurking so I can get the Glorantha Con V registration form sent out in the next two weeks or so.... Volunteers anyone? :-)

Hope to see you in Victoria!

Neil

Neil Robinson          Glorantha-Con V net rep.  July 25-27 1997
neilr_at_wolfenet.com     Come visit our web site!
Seattle, WA  USA       http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/con5/gcon5.htm