Blank Truestone

From: Lewis Jardine <jardine_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:20:24 +0000

> From: Lantis <akuma_at_best.com>
> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:27:38 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Truestone
>
> Apparently I *am* the only one on the list that thinks RQ3
> Truestone rules are appalling. However, with this new insight
> into Glorantha, we can deduce a few things:

No, quite a few of us don't play da roolz (MOB frex).

[Lots snipped because its very conjectural!]

> Blank truestone is particularily prized by spys and assasins.
> Put a single grain into food or drink, and the victim will lose
> all their spells!
>
> - -steve

Yes, Steve it is extreme examples like this that force people to realize that their gamesystem is flawed...

I like the idea of size is *vaguely* related to capacity. Thus the grain sucks out 0.01 points of divine magic (round mathmatically!).

Cheers

        Lewis