Nicks post

From: Martin Laurie <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Jan 97 15:02:36 EST

I hereby nominate Nick Brooke for the Blackadder award for extreme brilliance in the verbal assault category and would like to add that Nick is completely wrong about everything, so is MOB and everyone else, I hate you all, you bastards and the Blue Vadeli _are_ necrophiliacs and Onslaughts bite attack is actually 315% and there's bugger all you can do about it unless you want to start something - are you looking at me pal, cop a load of this ya pinko maggots - here we go, here we go, here we go.....

Phew, I feel much better already.....

Martin Laurie