Storm Bull Initiation

From: Arf <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 14:45:46 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Andrew, David, Paolo, Paul, James and Stephen (sorry if I've missed anyone) for your replies. I particularly liked the suggestions involving SB's dressing as chaos foes and capturing monsters to use in the ritual - perhaps that should be the new Initiates' first task: to venture out and capture a band of broos to replace those that they mashed during initiation!

I will work something out, incorporating some of the ideas posted, and maybe I'll post the result.

Cheers,

Arf.

PS. Thanks for resolving my coinage confusion too!

| Arf Wilson | A five year old child could understand this - |
| a.r.wilson_at_herts.ac.uk | send someone to fetch a five year old child! |