Community Spirit

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:59:03 -0500

In Glorantha Daily, V4 #137, Stephen P Martin wrote:

> I can only say I wonder how many people who subscribed to these
> two magazines [Codex and RQ Adventures] are likely to get their
> money back once the official last issue has been sent out?

Sheesh, and I thought Stevie was criticising *me* unjustifiably! Now I feel really reassured: he never accused me of being a thief and a rip-off merchant!

Just for the record, we at "Tales of the Reaching Moon" like to give fair reviews of the "competition" (Codex, RQA, Drastic) in our Zines Seen column, and encourage people to buy other RQ zines. Looks like the editor of "The Book of Dramatic Insinuations" has a rather different, and somewhat more negative, marketing approach...

For a reminder, the tally so far:

        zine issues

        Tales           #15+
        RQ Adventures    #5