Lawspeaking

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 03:16:21 -0500 (EST)

     Hey, I was wondering if anyone could point me towards the right sources of information or possibly help me out here on the digest.

     We have a new campaign starting up soon. It is set in Boldhome and will be a more low power level game. My character is a follower of Lhankor Mhy and is by profession one of the many jurors working there. My game master has given me the task of coming up with a legal system for both the Sartarites and the Lunars and an idea of how these two different sytems would work together in the same region. I have been poring over the KOS portions on Heort's Laws and Orlanth Justice-Bringer and I have also been looking at the Johnstown Compendium to get a better feel for how the Lunar and Sartar cultures and laws may mesh.

      I am wondering if I am rediscovering the wheel here. Has anything been written up in more concrete terms regarding the laws of Umath/Orlanth/Heort/Sartar? Has anything been written up regarding the laws of Lunar occupancy? If not, I would appreciate any help I can get from anybody out there.