Iron Armour

From: Jose Ramos <Jose.Ramos_at_univ-angers.fr>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:45:51 +0000

        To show that if you repeat your question enough you get an answer:

        IMG the seshnegi knights (the rich ones) do wear unenchanted iron armour. They do not usually use magic anyway in battle, and at least that avoids the enemies use of same. Prayers before battle, the priests blessings and the Saints protection. Who needs anything else?

        In the RW the telling point of a knight (and a citizen in Athens!) was owning a full suit of armour. The knight should have also a horse, but it was not compulsory. When I played RQ2 I got a suit of chainmail incredibli fast, and there was no real reason to take it off. At least some of the disadvantages of armour (weight, fatigue, price) got included in RQ3.