Ducks

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 18:52:53 GMT

I personally don't believe that Ducks lay eggs. I have the strong impression
(though I couldn't quote you a source) that on Glorantha the Durulz and the
Duck Keets bear live young. Which is what made The Last Egg of Mother Duck such a powerful relic in my campaign: it came from the time before the race's nature was changed.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.