Glorantha roleplaying.

From: JULIAKIR_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 11:50:57 -0500 (EST)

Hail! Hail! Trent Smith. You have finally said that needed to be said for a log time.
To some of you who might not realize this : "Glorantha is a world to roleplay in." And at the risk of being accused of being a Godlearner, that we 'front line GM' need is help in making our games more interesting with details which are interesting to the players and not some obscurre information which I can't justify telling my players (how would their characters even know about it) even if they cared.

Leon Kirshtein

P.S. Godlearners were not wrong, just politically incorrect.