Gloranthan Supplements

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 00:25:26 +0000

Stephen Martin says, in relation to Tower Of the Night.

>If Glorantha: the Game ever gets underway, I have suggested to Pat that
>he talk to Rob Heinsoo about rewriting it for that system.

which brings to mind two questions I have about recently announced shelved products,
  1. MOB's Soldiers of the Red Moon. - MOB says this project has been dropped by "Mutual Consent" (or something along those lines, this is from memory), how does this leave it contractually? - eg could RMM put it out as a RQ "fan-produced" supplement or can MOB re-submit it to Chaosium as a G:tG supplement once that is published, or can/will AH claim any ownership of the material? I hope not, because I would really like to see this supplement, and I assume I am not the only one on this list to think this :)
  2. The Imther Supplement - Again from memory, the "Gloranthan" component was rejected by Chaosium - The suspicious part of me says this is because Chaosium don't want any new "Gloranthan" product competing with Glorantha : the Game - I hope not, because any Gloranthan product is better than none, and if this is the case, we can forget RQ completely. (mind you, the sneaky-suspicious part of me says Chaosium will ask Harald et al to do a G:tG Imther supplement with sufficient revisions to ensure it is now "approved")
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |