The Last Egg of Mother Duck

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 00:49:45 GMT

ilium_at_juno.com (Stephen P Martin) wanted to know:

> >Which is what made The Last Egg of Mother Duck
> >such a powerful relic in my campaign: it came from the time before the
> race's
> >nature was changed.
> >
> Cool idea. What was it, other than a powerful totem? Did the clan/tribe
> actually have it, were they searching for it?

They had/have it: it currently resides in the Old Temple of Pavis, glowing and sending out strange dreams until the time I get the game restarted, they find the info they need and get on their way to return it to the East Isles for hatching.

So many games, so little time....

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.