Tradetalk # 2 is comming soon

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:22:45 +0100

Hi friends

Febuary seems to be a good month for gloranthan magazines. As I know from David Hall ToRM # 16 will be published in this very month. But furthermore the Chaos Society will also print in this month (or maybe the next) the second issue of Tradetalk.

Tradetalk will start anew as a crossover magazine for RQ, Glorantha and related games. The content will be mostly Glorantha (about 80 - 90%) but we are planing to cover in each issue one of the related games to RQ. Furthermore we will produce Tradetalk on a regulary basis of at least three issues per year, now. The first issue of this will Ralios a special feature with the follwing content:

If you want to get a issue of this magazine or want to become a member of the Chaos Society get into contact to one of this persons:

RuneQuest-Gesellschaft Europe
c/o Ingo Tschinke
Tschinke_at_nordwest

Chaos-Society USA