King of Sartar

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:52:38 -0500 (EST)

   A while ago Dalfitch was looking for a copy of King of Sartar. In order to help him get a copy I went down to the local hobby shop where I thought I had seen a copy or two still laying around. I was pleased to find four copies and that furthermore they were on sale for $12.00 (I guess they just weren't moving fast enough!) There are still three copies sitting on the shelf, so If anyone would like me to pick them up a copy I would be happy to.  If you are in the the US they are $12.93 after tax and can be mailed via express mail for $3.00 more. For outside the US I will have to research shipping expenses.