Sartar Humor: Song Parody

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 10:41:01 -0500 (EST)

At request, I post the following, to continue the Songfest thread. It's weird, it's wacky, and it's time to hit the "scroll" key if you hate this stuff.

On the Disposable Heroes cover of the Dead Kennedys' "California Uber Alles," I give you:

                Lunar Empire, uber alles

Lunar Empire! Uber Alles! (x8)

I'm the emperor, red moon's son, you know The baddest demigod to ever grab a mike and go boom -- Give me a shield wall and watch me turn it Give me elf forest and and I'll show you how to burn it. Sheng Seleris couldn't stand up to me,
I'm gonna make Herrak just a bad memory. At a time when Pent is in an uproar,
I found Corflu, on a distant seashore.
Sales tax, salt tax, tolls in Prax
Malefactors attacked by the demons of tax Take the livliehood of Sartar families
Crucify ducklings who made Lunar casualties One day I'll command all of you,
Just like my regiment staffed by broo.
Yeah, chaos serves well under me
Nothing like it since the empire of G-ba-ji.

Lunar Empire! Uber alles! (x8)

I'm so proud to know Jar-Eel Razoress
Send her to blitzkrieg the lands of Dragon Pass. I blow all the nomads away,
And I'm here in Pavis to stay.
I keep sending army expeditions
Despite the words of white moon predictions I've got a plan for the storm deities
Stock their temples with Lunar cult devotees
>From the Dara Happan Sargashi

To Blue Moon Plateau, they all love me.
There you can work on the Lunar path,
Or get a taste just of my wrath.
Close your eyes, it can't happen here,
Lunar soldiers in a patrol, coming near. Come and join the red moonson, and help keep the Empire number one!

Lunar Empire! Uber alles! (x8)

Now it's 1621,
Knock-knock at your front door, let's have big fun. It's the blue moon secret police
They've come to your clan for your Orlanth priest. Gonna cover him with a shroud;
He's been accused of calling clouds.
Don't you worry, it's only a big bat;
Here for your lands is a Lunar aristocrat. Gonna die hanging on a cross,
'Cause you forgot just which rune was boss. Sartar rebels, soon to be dead
Because they tried to mess with me, Emperor Red!

Lunar Empire! Uber alles! (x8)
- --fade--

If Sartar had Rap, they'd sing this, I bet.