Re: what would I write?

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:12:02 +0000

I for one would love to get the extensive Carmania materials I have on and off my website in shipshape for publication, but without any promise of payment at the end of the development period I can't afford the time committment.

The problem is as Martin Laurie said: RQ/Glorantha stuff doesn't get approved. If it gets approved it never finishes the development process with Chaosium. If it finishes the development process it never gets published by Avalon Hill. If it gets published it never gets advertised or distributed to retailers. What sane, working person would want to write under those conditions?

The chances are better in roulette.

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kinda joke?"