Truestone

From: SirOpal_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 02:25:40 -0500 (EST)

How I ran Truestone in my (once and future) campaign was that if you had discovered a piece of blank Truestone and made a POW x3% roll, you could sacrifice all sorts of things into it. Rune spells and magic points were the norm. Also possible were attribute points, skill percentiges, battle magic, all sorts of things. While you wear/carry the truestone you accrued the attributes for it. A healer once received from an elf lord that she raised from the dead a truestone with +25% archery, Speedart, Heal body, Heal Wound, +1 Dex, etc.

Beacuse of this, I have played that you can regain what you sacrifice to a Truestone. A priest could pray to regain his rune magic. An addidtional POW sacrifice is not required.

Coming soon, my Praxian vision-quest, rewritten in a slightly better fashion, I think.

Erich Schmidt
siropal_at_aol.com