Re: Greg on Digest

From: Dalfitch_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 02:47:40 -0500 (EST)

Why are we all so hurt by Greg Stafford's absence on the Digest? Think about it, Glorantha is an open creation meant for use in campaigns. Thus, Glorantha must remain open to individual interpretation. Greg Stafford, as the creator of this wonderful "lozenge", would be the definitive word on all questions. The Digest would then be little more than Q & A with Greg Stafford. We should all be grateful for the wonderful creative mind of Greg Stafford, not shun him because he leaves his gift for all of us to use individually as we see fit. Greg's regular appearence on the Digest would only serve to recind the creative license we have been granted in regards to Glorantha.

Stop whining! As long as Glorantha remains a gaming world, it must be manipulated to serve the purpose of each individual campaign. If I were the original creator of Glorantha, I know that each interpretation of my creation would be a difficult thing to accept. Perhaps Greg -- even though he is the Creator -- is, after all, merely human.

Dan Fitch