survey

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 07:47:37 -0600

> Here's a quick survey - WRITE IN IF YOU HAVE IDEAS YOU"D LOVE TO SUBMIT
> FOR PUBLICATION - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE WRITTEN?
Things I would like to see (ie, I would buy):
  1. Hon-Eel in Tarsh Campaign starts with the Kingdom of Tarsh in political turmoil, with pro and anti-Lunar factions. Enter the stunning new Lunar Envoy, Hon-Eel the Artess! While Hon_Eel sways the Royal Court, extremists start agitating in the boondocks... all culminates in the Lunar intervention. (Wintertop & Sartar exiles driven out.)
  2. EWF campaign This sounds very interesting to me, but I don't have a clear idea who does what to whom....
  3. Brolia (?)/Rathoria campaign Exploration of the newly opened woods, as the Ban lifts....
  4. Imther Harold Smith! Yeah!
  5. Elder Wilds (Reprint Griffin Mountain as a steping stone into the wilderness?)

        I would probably contribute to projects 1 & 3, though anything I produce would need some editing.....

        Andrew