Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #166

From: g.willoughby_at_ic.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 18:29:37 GMT

Hi all,

In my earlier post I discussed a possible scenario of Dueling Houses and with trade routes across the White Sea - I did of course mean the Sweet Sea which is on the opposite side of the Empire. (that's why it's just been released from the Ban of course). Of course the idea can still be used on the White Sea, its just that there will be lots of established trade routes etc rather than the trail blazing I was proposing.
Models for the Dueling Houses can come from many places - Dune, the Daughter of Empire series and (in particular) Noble House and Tai Pan by James Clavell.

Yours apologetically

Graeme