Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #164

From: Chris Wehman <jcw_at_connecti.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 15:06:55 -0600

>Here's a quick survey - WRITE IN IF YOU HAVE IDEAS YOU"D LOVE TO SUBMIT FOR
>PUBLICATION - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE WRITTEN?
  1. The Tripolis Trifecta- I realize I and just a few others would like to see it, but I would like Pavis-like work done for these three cities(People/cults/politics). I realize that this stuff is dependant on Greg's stuff. People play games in Pavis because there is info on it. Imagine the ash scarred faces of mourners in the Great Enclosure and brutal contests of Alkoth, the political maneuvering on the streets and offices of Raibanth, uptight stargazers in Yuthuppa. How about it, Pam?
  2. Soldiers of the Red Moon- My friend Witt Davis told me all about the songs and Pookey the lobster mascot and I was hooked on the idea. I wanted more info on the units and how they were put together.
  3. Tower of Night- Official Vivamort stuff would have been cool with some adventures.
  4. Moonchaser-The titanic struggle of Jannisor, who raises an army of Justice only to have it destroyed by the petty treachery of his own friends. Perhaps chock full of the not-so-smooth transition of power and the first wane lunar empire. Will the PCs die for their morals(They always seem to don't they?) or sell out along the way? Maybe this would be better as a LARP.

Chris