scenarios

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 16:25:00 -0800

D. Bourne:
>I've got a series of Grazer adventures I can post, the simplest one being
an initation ceremony. Interested?

YES! Chris Wehman wants to see -

>The Tripolis Trifecta- I realize I and just a few others would like to
see it, but I would like Pavis-like work done for these three cities(People/cults/politics)..... Imagine the ash scarred faces of mourners in the Great Enclosure and brutal contests of Alkoth, the political maneuvering on the streets and offices of
Raibanth, uptight stargazers in Yuthuppa. How about it, Pam?

Actually, I'm-a workin' on it! By the way, has anyone ever complimented you on your excellent taste in Gloranthan interests?;-)

Pam