Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #169

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 12:09:57 GMT

>Stephen must be looking for a trouble here, as I come from Sunderland
>
>So before anyone else goes and starts calling everyone from North Eastern
>England "Geordies",

Those damn Maccums get everywhere ;) so says a tyke (who isn't, cos he lives n Yorkshire but is from London and so is called a cockney and isn't)

Peace

BTW I forgot to I wants. 1) John Medway's Red Devestation rules to be published - even if he does call me a smeg head (Just cos we've got Series 7 of Red Dwarf) and 2) MOB's soldiers of the red moon cos it's the best