Tradetalk contributions

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 16:21:57 +0100

Paolo Guccione about Jose Ramos musing:
>I hope so, but why on earth did you not submit your fencing contribution
>for the Ralios special of Tradetalk? I inserted some comments about
>fighting styles in my article in it, but yours are far better IMO. You
>should contact the editor, however, since I am just a contributor.

That is true. Why you don't do this. I have asked a lot of times on this digest especially for Ralios stuff, because I will need it to do with Tradetalk a ralios special issue.

I think it is a funny think that a lot of people are blaming Chaosium and AH as well as the Glorantha magazines that they didn't get enough printed material, but when I ask it seems to me a lot of people didn't want to publish their material.

I still waiting for contributions of every kind for Glorantha. If the stuff I get good enough for publishing I will publish it.

By the way, thanks to all who have sent me their stuff and have give a lot of support to Tradetalk and the Chaos Society.

Cheers

Ingo

RuneQuest - Society                  Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Schevemoorer Landstr. 33
Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com         28325 Bremen/Germany
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html RQ Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk