A few comments...

From: Arf <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:43:06 +0000 (GMT)

danny bourne

> I WANT
> 1) A commitment to getting stuff out on the shelves rather than (as I have
> been told) have loads of stuff on the shelf waiting for publication, so
> don't worry too much about sending us anything.
>
> 3) Less people droning on and on about stuff being official or not - and
> that includes magazine editors

Hear! Hear!

> 7) A ban on New Zealand playing cricket - in fact a ban on New Zealand

And Kiwi Rugby too.

> >I would like to see "playable", "adaptable" scenarios of high quality. My
> >example of such is the Strangers in Prax format.
>
> I've got a series of Grazer adventures I can post, the simplest one being
> an initation ceremony. Interested?

Yes Please. Following my line on SB Initiation, I am looking into the Initiation ceremonies of new characters as "pre-game" background. I want to have something written up along the lines of the Kyger Litor Initiation that is in Trollpak (I think). If anyone else has this sort of stuff, I'd be more than interested in seeing it.

Martin Laurie

>.... But seriously, Geordies are supposedly those born within spitting
>distance of the Tyne river although the distinction has become rather
>blurred over the years. Newcastle includes many small towns within its
>bounds as it grew and if you turned up in Gateshead frex and said they
>were Geordies, they'd be very pissed indeed.

Too true. My dad was a Geordie, born and bred in Gateshead. IIRC he also had a thing about which SIDE of the river you were born, too. And I can't forget the animosity he bore against the scots...

Perhaps there's a comparison in DP? "Never trust them bastards from across the Oslir, son. They'd sell yer gran fer a basket o' firewood."

Arf.

| Arf Wilson             |  A five year old child could understand this -    |
| a.r.wilson_at_herts.ac.uk |  send someone to fetch a five year old child!     |