Re: What would I like to submit

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 16:21:53 +0100

Martin Laurie:

>Here's a quick survey - WRITE IN IF YOU HAVE IDEAS YOU"D LOVE TO SUBMIT FOR
>PUBLICATION - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE WRITTEN?
I have a lot of ideas what I would like to submit:

  1. A ralios campaign; splitted into some more parts:
    • a Kustria campaign (on which I still writing)
    • a Otkorion/Surkorion campaign
    • a Uron campaign (togtether with a description of Uron which I will get soon from Andre Jarosch)
    • a pirate campaign of the felster sea
    • etc. This stuff will have his basis mostly on the FreeForms 'Rise of Ralios', 'Kings Funeral' and the booklet 'the greatest Tournament of World'.
  2. A Jonstown campaign build up upon the FreeForm 'Heroes of Wisdom' written by me. Which is ready. It only needs some rewrite and translation. I have given this also to Ken Rolston on Convulsion 1994, but I never heard a word from him again.

This a two thinks which are mostly ready, but I see no chance that this will be ever see the publishing in english. I can do this in German through the german licensee, off course. Or I will have to publish this or the stuff written by a lot of other authors in Tradetalk, the new magazine of the Chaos Society, which I have started now. So if you want you stuff seen published in Tradetalk I always looking for submissions for Tradetalk!!

I would like to see a lot of campaigns written for Glorantha:

  1. a Lunar Heartland Campaign
  2. a Tarsh campaign in the different times in the troubled history of this realm.
  3. a dara Happa campaign
  4. a loskalm campaign - struggle with the kingdom of War.

etc.

Cheers

Ingo

RuneQuest - Society                  Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Schevemoorer Landstr. 33
Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com         28325 Bremen/Germany
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html RQ Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk