Re: Yelmdials / Megaliths

From: David Weihe <weihe_at_gsidanet.danet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 97 17:40:13 EST

> From: <Klyfix_at_aol.com>
> It suddenly strikes me; do the Gloranthans have structures like the
> European megaliths or Amerind medicine wheels to mark the change of seasons?

What do you think they do all day in Yuthuppa, when they can't see the stars? Put up more precise versions of the Stonehenges that they used 50-100 K years ago, I expect.

And I thought the European megaliths were to tap the power of the Ley lines???

Just a joke, here, but on Glorantha? Griffin Mountain had the trapped Fire Spirit, for one example. Also, we definitely have the Dragonewt plinths around the Sartar area. And who knows what is buried in the Artmali ruins?