What I would like to see

From: James Turner <lib155_at_abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 13:00:55 +0000 (GMT)

>Here's a quick survey - WRITE IN IF YOU HAVE IDEAS YOU"D LOVE TO
>SUBMIT FOR PUBLICATION - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE WRITTEN?
>Lets here from the 544 people on this list - come on all - lets tell everyone our
>views, it'll just take a second or two to write it.

I would like to see book about the Lunar Empire. More info about the culture, a full write up of the cults in the Lunar pantheon. Character generation for Lunars, Lunar army notes and notes about how they govern conquered lands. Topped of with a few scenarios for Lunar PC's.
After all these guy's are the major enemies in rebellion/braveheart style campaigns (which was most of RQ2's)and they don't have their own sourcebook!

James Turner