A Vacationing We Will Go...

From: Eachlach_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:37:03 -0500 (EST)

Friends and comrades...

I will be incommunicado during the next week or so, as my wife and I are headed to Walt Disney World on the morrow for our honeymoon. Upon my return, I hope to present a number of small contributions which I have been mulling around these past few days. Until then, may you all find yourselves in good health and spirits.

Although the prospect of being without email for such a great length of time is rather mind-boggling, I will *endeavor* to enjoy myself... :)

Michael Schwartz                               eachlach_at_aol.com
Michael Schwartz                               ridamhna_at_aol.com
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!