Glorantha PBEM

From: Jose Ramos <Jose.Ramos_at_univ-angers.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:02:58 +0000

        I do not know if you remember the proposal by Dave Black in the Digest of forming a gloranthan PBEM club. It resides in Jane Williams pages (http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/pbem/index.shtml).

        I have been readying a Kustria PBEM campaign, and as I lack players (not many, I should add) I have decided to ask for volunteers. The campaign will not be necessarily canonical, but a good knowledge of Glorantha is necessary. Anybody interested contact me at Jose.Ramos_at_univ-angers.fr.

Jose