Re: goonquest comments

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:32:43 +0000

I'm also looking for comments on things I know nothing about, such as Aelwrin's actual cult affiliation. Moonsword to me means Yanafal Tarnils, but this is so old I bet it's been gregged and re-gregged several times. There are other things I added that are non-canon and I'm looking for additional canon things to add to the descriptions, to flesh them out a bit. For instance, what are the flaws of these heroes?

Comments and additions appreciated,
Loren

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kind of joke?"