Carmanian Humakti?

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:16:52 -0600 (CST)

  I've always just viewed the Carmanianin Humakt equivalent as Humakt, but with a somewhat different attitude. IMG they are the functional eqivalent of Samuria or waffen SS troops. Totally loyal to their house and willing to do _anything_ that the leader tells them to do.

Fun people, they tell great war stories, are kind to their kids, but can do the most horrible things when so ordered and not have it bother them. Honor is primarily service to their house. If you oppose the house you are an enemy, and enemies deserve to be destroyed, as does anyone who supports or aids them. But selecting who is a foe and how to best deal with them is not what Hazars do.

They are the sword of the House. It is not up to them to determine who to kill and who to spare. Their purpose is to carry out their orders as effecently and as effectively as possible.

At least that is how I used them in my somewhat variant "Borderland" camapaign.

Kevin