Victoria Con Book - SUBMISSIONS

From: Martin Laurie <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 10 Feb 97 13:34:55 EST

Victoria Con Book - SUBMISSIONS REQUEST AND GUIDE.

A productive meeting was held in Seattle on Friday to discuss the content of the Victoria (July 1997) book.

The book will be named "ENCLOSURE" in recognition of our pal Shargash and will contain Dragon Pass and Alkothi materials as well as David Dunhams Pendragon Pass Rules for the use of Pendragon in Glorantha.

However, we want submissions from other people too. We are interested in the following:

(1). Stories.
(2). Myths
(3). Regional info/ideas
(4). Rumours
(5). A certain amount of humour.
(6). Soapy Frogs.
(7). Scenario Hook ideas
(8). Anything else clever and witty

If you have ideas contact me at the above email address as I am editor of the book

We intend to make the book a info packed source and have Gregs input as well on a number of issues.

I will repeat this message about once a week as people have a habit of missing these things as they skim the digests.

Martin Laurie