Re: Argrath Zoomed Out of the Building...

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 97 23:41 MET

Rob Heinsoo
>Much to my surprise, we just sold out of our copies as well. So Wizard's
>Attic no longer has copies, and this brief flowering of availability has
>withered away.

>I'm tracking down a rumor that that huge store run by Gerry Corrick in
>Minneapolis still has 8 copies of King of Sartar lying around. If it pans
>out, I'll post the news.

There might be some copies available in bookshops in Germany. I just bought a cheap reserve copy for my disintegrated work copy, but another local shop still has a copy - a bit more expensive, though, since already travelled across the pond. If you're in Europe, postage won't be too much a hassle, I suppose.

And there might be the exotic variant to get oneself a French language copy...