Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #186

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:21:09 -0500

David Weihe <weihe_at_gsidanet.danet.com>:
>(PS, IMG, Orlanthi use ultimogenture, except for the Western-influenced

> groups in Heortland or far-away Ralios. Otherwise, Kolat would have
> become King of Storm, not Orlanth)

No, they don't have a rigid rule at all. Some body (which will vary from "the entire clan" to "the respected elders and lawspeakers") selects the best member of the ruling family. IMG. - --
Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com ". . . my purpose is not to examine all the possibilities. My purpose is to create strife and controversy for no reason." Dave Barry