Shades and Lunes

From: johnjmedway <jmedway_at_io.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 00:09:56 -0600

I'm messing around with creating some summoned elemental stands for the next RedDev game I run, and while I have some clear ideas on how to represent a Gnome, a Sylph, a Salamander and an Undine, I have no clever ideas on how to represent a Shade or a Lune in some physical sense.

I know they're non-corporeal, but I still need to come up with some physical thing I can use on the tabletop that looks like a Shade or that looks like a Lune. Any suggestions on what they look like? (Whether on a 40mm x 40mm base or in "real life".)