Different Worlds Magazines for Sale!

From: Michael O'Brien <michael.obrien_at_actf.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:24:00

G'day all,

Different Worlds Magazine for Sale!

Gotta make room on my bookshelves, which once again threaten to topple over and injure my cat!

I don't want to lug all this stuff over to Gloranthacon in Victoria as that will leave no room in my bag for socks and underpants, so I'm looking to off-load the following issues of DIFFERENT WORLDS magazine here on the Digest (note: I'm not offering them anywhere else).

As you will know if you've read your MIG (Meints Index to Glorantha, available now from Reaching Moon Megacorp!), DW often featured a lot of RQ and other Chaosium-related material during its run of 47 issues from 1979 to 1987. Of them, I have 34 issues and all are for sale.

The following are on offer: issues #2-#17, #25, #27, #31-#36, #38-#47 [final issue].

Most are in excellent or virtually mint condition, and all but 5 contain RQ related material. You can check out MIG for a description of the RQ articles in each issue, or e-mail me for a brief list of RQ content and condition.

Make me an offer if you're interested. I am prepared to split the collection, and reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale. Please note that if you buy, you've gotta pay postage/delivery too!

If you're interested, please e-mail me at 'michael.obrien_at_actf.com.au'. The best offers received by 5pm (Australian eastern summer time) on February 28 midnight will get the zines.

Cheers

Michael O'Brien