Re: Runequestion

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:19:54 +0000

Claude Manzato asked:
> On a totaly different topic, can someone tell me which deity is the
> source of the following runes: communication, fate, luck?

.. and surprisingly enough, no-one's answered yet. Can't tell you Fate or Luck off-hand, but the communication rune is otherwise known as the Issaries rune, which may be a hint. It's also used by Argan Argar, and by that cheap Lunar imitation whose name we won't mention. ("Daughter of Issaries" indeed!).

The rune has always struck me as being a bit vague in its definition, as it covers both communication and trade, which are rather different topics. Anyone got a decent definition of it anywhere?

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/