solstises and does glorantha have them

From: cory davis <cory_at_chem.eng.usyd.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 09:17:53 +1100

Hi

I hve been redoing the prax weather stats in metric (so I understand them ) and I put them on an expanded calander . I got to thinking just how miserable dark season would be being so cold and wet and always being dark, but would the days be shorter ? I mean dark season isn't really winter is it, so I checked Elder Secrets and everywhere else I could think of, but there was no mention of changing lengths of days . My question is, Is there a Fire solstise (longest day ) and a Darkness Solstise (shortest day ) in glorantha and when and how long would these days be in Prax ? Also the mythic reasons why it is like that ?

 seeya

Cory

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #190