communication, fate & luck

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:27:33 +0000

I got these from the Glorantha Digest Frequently Answered Questions at http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Rolegame/glorantha.faq.html

Fate Three-line asterisk (Ty Kora Tek).

Luck           A bar at top with two descenders going diagonally
                         out from the center of the bar (Asrelia).

and I don't know what the communication rune is, or what it looks like. Trade is the closest one I know of:

Trade          Like a capital H, with the crossbar extending
                         beyond the uprights (Argan Argar, Dormal,
                         Etyries, Issaries).

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kinda joke?"