multiple GMs

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:24:21 -0600

        I have also judged in multiple GM campaigns; two of them! The first was TORG, the second Champions. Both were reasonably successfull. Please pay carefull attention to the people that have been saying "get your ground rules straight first", that is the most important factor.

        In both cases I was one of only two GMs, so things were probably easier for me. In the TORG campaign, I was the GM for about a year before I started running out of steam. I talked the other guy into alternating adventures with me rather than have the campaign collapse. Tone & ground rules were pretty well set before the collaboration began. We treated GM PCs as 'invisibly present', which was the same thing we tended to do for anybody who didn't show up one gaming session.

        I hope this helps.

                Andrew