Multiple GMs

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 09:36:53 -0600 (CST)

I was once involved with this in a Pendragon game. The second GM ended up running a game that resembled a computer RPG, with each year taking 10 game sessions. The FIRST major npc of his we encountered had more magic items than the entire game world had under the primary GM.

It was not a great success.

But I've had it work well on occasion, when everyone was familiar with the style of game everyone else wanted and didn't make drastic changes to the landscape without discussing it. But it takes some additional work and cooperation.

Kevin

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #192