Ikadz and Humakt

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 19:34:00 -0500 (EST)

> Presumably Humakt dislikes Ikadz because his methods aren't "clean" -- he
> uses the instruments of Death, but in an agonising and protracted manner.
> Steve Thomas has a lovely Humakti heroquest (which we'll *have* to publish
> one of these years), in which Humakt himself undergoes torment at the
hands
> of the Torturer, during his quest to recover the True Sword...
>
> ====
> Nick
> ====

         That feels very right to me; Humakt strikes me as (generally) noble and honorable in his own way. The Humakt quest also seems intriguing; after a recent _Xena_ (I watch it for the stories, really!) episode in which the god of War lost and had to regain his sword I thought that would make a neat Humakt related Hero Quest but I fiigured there might be a problem since half the game group also watches the show.:)