Wargames elementals

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 0:06:36 +0100

I'm a long way behind on reading my Digests but skimming through I noticed John M's appeal for suggestions on how to model elementals. Here's an idea for Lunes.
_

In the past I've come across packs of clear coloured plastic cocktail sticks of polygonal cross-section. Slice off the pointed ends of the red ones and stick them together to at odd angles to represent a pattern of reflecting and refracting moonbeams.
_

The result might look a little like an explosion marker for a twentieth century wargame but it's certainly a little out of the ordinary.
_

By the way, it would be best to use lighuid polystyrene cement or UHU adhesive - superglue tends to make clear plastics go cloudy.
_

Another BTW - I rather fancy the idea of a gnome being shown as a pair of strong arms emerging from disturbed ground to grasp enemy units.
_

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte.co.uk=20