Of UK interest only (Mostly)

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 97 15:46:16 GMT

Sorry to pollute the list with commercial considerations but...

I've just picked up (for a very reasonable price) a copy of the Non-Human Adventurers sheets that Avalon Hill issued for RQ3. Now the Human adventurer sheets were deeply pointless (the most pointless RQ publication ever by common consent since they only duplicated what was available in the main RQ rules) but the non-human ones are worth having since they have the different hit locations, skill bases and other stuff for non-human adventurers.

Now I only want one set for my own use as photocopy masters. If other UK RQ refs want to purchase the extra copies then they are available for UKP 1-50 including UK postage. I have enough for one copy for me and three others.

E-mail me directly.

Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.