ZZ's eyes

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:53:50 +0800

>> 3. Obscure arguments on what colour Zorak Zoran's eyes were or whether Yelm
>Hey, who sez he has eyes?

        Actually, according to the Gloranthan Prosopaedia, Zorak Zoran is sometimes represented as an old man with three eyes. Yes, Peter Metcalfe and I have argued over the significance of this fact before (does it indicate some sort of link to the Dara Happan Monster Man, given he also has three eyes). Yes, I am aware that the original comment was intended as sarcasm, and this message shifts it to the level of tragic irony....

        Cheers

                David