STOP PRESS! STOP PRESS!

From: David Hall <Glorantha_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:31:04 -0500

Megacorp Publications

Whoops! I have just sold my last copies of New Lolon Gospel #1 (#2 sold out before Xmas) and I'm temporarily out of stock of Tales #14 (awaiting reinforcements from the USA).

Down and Out?

I have the sad task of announcing the hospitalisation of two of our stalwart Tales of the Reaching Moon features: Rumours and Notes from Nochet. These are on their last legs and are suffering from, perhaps terminal, neglect.

If you want to save these venerable magazine columns then please deluge us with new Rumours and Notes from Nochet. It is your big chance to get published in Tales, and who knows where that might lead to...?

See old issues of Tales for the format of these features!

Send Rumours to David Hall at Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

Send Notes from Nochet to MOB at MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au

Lost subber!

My oldest European (and Danish) subber, Soren Petersen, is missing somewhere in Ireland (I think). where are you Soren? What is your latest address?

All Hail the Reaching Moon!

David Hall