LARP descriptions?

From: Mike Mittmann <mike_mittmann_at_affymetrix.com>
Date: 18 Feb 1997 13:25:05 -0800

Could I convince the people who are running the LARPs at this summer's = con to describe the larps in more detail so that I ( and the cast of = thousands who are planning this summer's activities) can decide which of = the larps we want to try to sign up for.

 For instance how serious is the LARP (as silly as long ago and far away = or as tense as a game of diplomacy?)

What kind of people are going to be in the larp? (everyone is a king, = diplomat, or hero, or proper costumes would require a roll through = manure).

How large is the "playing field"? ( is the whole LARP taking place in the = court of the emperor, or will we visit the Castle of Lead, Bad Deal, and = the Palace of the Emperor of Summer?)

P.S.
Alan copied me on his letter to Stephen, and since I haven't seen this I = thought I'd post it: